- Natural Anti-Pest Hanging Cedar Wood Flower Rings are breathing freshener for clothes care! They can be stored in drawer, closet and wardrobe to absorb moisture and keep your wardrobe fragrance for a long time.
- Made of 100% organic and aromatic Cedar wood from North America, natural flavor from natural Anti-Pest hanging cedar wood flower rings is moth-free repelling, as clothes care, toys storage care, drawer freshener, closet storage and wardrobe organizer
- Cedar Wood Flower Ring has a round hole in center to hang on clothes hangers, hanging blocks or with laces hanging on closet hanging rod
- Sizes available: diameter 3.8cm and thickness 1cm
- MOQ: 2000 pack
- Custom package: in color box, PP box, pouch bag and polybag with header card
- More cedar wood sachets available: cedar wood ring, cedar wood balls, cedar wood cubic, cedar wood cones, cedar wood fresher bag…
- Custom package acceptable
- Delivery: 30 days after contract fixed
- Terms of payment: 30% deposit , 70% upon B/L copy
Natural Anti-Pest Hanging Cedar Wood Flower Rings have natural aromatic fragrance as organic moth and insect repellent in drawer, closet and wardrobe, absorbs the unwanted moisture and leaves natural fresh scent, perfect freshener for clothes, organic pest-free repellent, toys storage care, drawer freshener, closet storage and wardrobe organizer
Our natural cedar wood flower rings are non-toxic and eco-friendly.
More cedar wood sachets available. Please visit Closet Accessories for detail.
Arisen Closet Accessories are ideal for clothes care as closet and wardrobe organizer
Being anti-moth cedar wood flowers wholesale, Arisen supply target prices for cedar wood sachets as freshener and organic pest killer cedar wood flower rings for sale widely used in shoes, drawer, closet and wardrobe as closet accessories.
Tips about cedar wood products:
Color: After using for a time, the fresh red color of cedar wood fades, becomes light red, that’s natural. No impact in functions.
Scent: The natural aromatic flavor decreases after a time, sanding the surface of cedar wood slightly by a piece of sanding paper, the aromatic scent returns.